FISH BONES GUIDE SERVICE will do everything reasonable for you to have a great time on your fishing trip, but we do have some rules. Some are general rules for safety and other rules are for the protection of our boat and equipment.
Our fishing trips all operate under our complete Terms and Conditions listed below. Scheduling a fishing trip with us is your agreement to these terms and conditions.
1. A minimum deposit of $100 is required to confirm this agreement and must be received no later than 14 days prior to the fishing trip (unless booking within the 2 week period). If the deposit is not received by the due date, the fishing trip will be automatically canceled without notice. If the fishing party does not appear on the scheduled date and time or does not cancel the fishing trip by email or reschedule by phone at least 3 days prior to the departure date, then your deposit will be forfeited.
2. The fishing trip operates under the authority of the boat Captain. The boat Captain has the authority to terminate the fishing trip in the event of unacceptable conduct by the fishing party.
3. The fishing party is limited to 2 persons with the option of including a child, for day fishing and a maximum of two persons at night. Due to safety concerns, children under 12 are not allowed for night trips. (please contact us for special considerations)
4. Usage or possession of narcotics, marijuana, or the possession of any other illegal substances of any nature will result in the termination of the trip and forfeiture of all money paid.
5. When you reserve a trip date, it is your fishing date/time as long as the boat Captain determines that the weather is appropriate for fishing. Lightening, hail, high winds and torrential rain are a few examples of severe weather that may result in the boat Captain terminating or halting the fishing trip.
6. A trip terminated by the Captain due to the bad weather, once fishing has commenced, will not be entitled to a refund if the fishing party agreed to begin the fishing trip knowing of the impending weather. If we have to cancel a trip due to inclement weather, we may reschedule the trip for the first available date acceptable to both you and us, provided a reasonable amount of fishing time has not been completed. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the fishing party getting sick will not be entitled to a refund or credit. We reserve the right to make whatever changes in the trip that circumstances dictate, including substitutions of boats, cancellations due to weather, mechanical failure, etc.
7. It is your responsibility to notify all members of your party and arrange for your party to be present on the date, the location, and at the time.
8. The boat Captain shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the fishing party.
9. If you do not show up at the place designated on the day of your fishing trip, you will forfeit your deposit.
10. The fishing trip agreement includes an outfitted fishing boat, a Fishing Guide, all tackle and bait.
11. Misuse of the boat or equipment is prohibited and is grounds for canceling the fishing trip without refund.
12. Glass bottles or other glass items are not allowed on board the boat without prior approval by the boat Captain.
13. The balance of your fishing trip price over and above your deposit is due prior to departure from the boat launch.
14. Even though your departure time is flexible, you are expected to be on time for your trip.
15. The guide service may call you prior to your trip to discuss recent catches, catch locations, the weather conditions, etc or you can call, text or email with any questions.
16. Children age 12 and under must wear a personal flotation device. Please assist in making sure that children comply. We will provide you with USCG approved life jackets.
It is our desire to provide a pleasant fishing experience. Fish Bones Guide Service will do anything within reason to make sure that you and your party has fun on your fishing trip. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. We abide by all State and Federal Fishing regulations. Please do not ask us to break the law.